Be Waxed And Tanned specialise in hair removal, which allows us to perfect our technique to offer you a superior ipl hair reduction treatment for very reasonable prices.
IPL HAIR REDUCTION FAQs
Q - HOW DOES BE WAXED AND TANNED IPL TECHNOLOGY WORK AND HOW IS IT DIFFERENT FROM OTHER IPL TECHNOLOGY?
A - Be Waxed And Tanned uses the latest generation of IPL by France Medical which has revolutionised the Australian hair removal industry. The new IPL technology introduces a new dimension to other IPL. The light emitted remains constant throughout the length of the flash, which in turn creates a complete control of the heat generated which is less aggressive on the skin and offers amazing results.
Q - IS IT PAINFUL?
A - Be Waxed And Tanned's technology is the latest in hair removal and the safest. It is a lot less painful than other technologies , in fact most clients say it feels 'like the flick of an elastic band'
Q - ARE ALL AREAS TREATABLE?
A - All areas of the body are treatable other than those close to the eyes and the ears
Q - WILL MY HAIR BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED?
A - Almost! Hair will be permanently reduced. Growth is reduced by up to 80% and the regrowth will be lighter and finer. A maintenance treatment will be required every 6 months
Q - HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL I NEED?
A - For your IPL to be successful, we need to treat all phases of hair growth. To capture these growth cycles we recommend treatment every 5-6 weeks. The treated area will appear to shed between the 2-4 week mark. We recommend a minimum of 8 treatments. After a course of IPL treatments, you will notice a dramatic reduction and will be left with significantly finer and less hair
HAIR REMOVAL TIPS
- An SPF moisturiser should be used daily on treated areas when exposed to the sun
- Do not expose the treated area to direct sunlight for a minimum of 2 weeks after your treatment (this includes spray tanning)
- Do not exfoliate the treated area for 3-4 days after treatment
- We don't recommend heavy exercise, spas or pools for 48hrs after treatment
- Do not wear deodorant (if underarms have been treated) for 24hrs after treatment or any perfumed face creams (if face has been treated)
- Keep the area clean and dry
- After IPL treatments shave area once per week. As you progress through your treatments, you will notice you will have to shave less frequently
TIPS BEFORE IPL TREATMENTS
- Shave the treated area prior to each appointment, but leave a small 10cent piece size of hair prior to first appointment (this is to ensure the therapist can see the colour and density of your hair)
- Do not wax between treatments as roots have to be visible for area to be treated
- Start to exfoliate the area lightly ( 3 times a week) at the 2 week mark after each treatment. This will allow any hairs that have been killed to dislodge
FEMALE PRICE LIST
Lip - $25
Chin - $25
Lip & Chin - $40
Full Face - $55
Underarm - $35
Half Arm - $75
Full Arm - $120
Hands And Fingers - $30
Bikini - $45
Bikini G - $55
Brazilian - $70
Bum Cheeks - $95
1/2 Leg - $160
3/4 Leg - $180
Full Leg - $240
Feet & Toes - $30
IPL Packages Female
Brazilian & Underarm - $80
1/2 Leg, Brazilian & Underarm - $220
Full Leg, Brazilian & Underarm - $300
MALE PRICE LIST
Neck - $55
Shoulders - $85
1/2 Back - $150
Full Back - $220
Full Back & Shoulders - $260
Stomach - $120
Chest - $140
Stomach & Chest - $220
Full Leg - $370
Full Arm - $200
Bum Cheeks - $150